Broker Breakfast Extravaganza Event
Metro MLS holds a yearly broker event to keep you informed on the services Metro MLS provides and the latest industry news. Below is information, resources and next steps discussed at this year’s event.
1. Use the Live Support option on met.Flexmls.com and MetroMLS.com for any technical support questions.
2. Sign up for The Metro Word blog to stay informed on how you can use our products and services more efficiently in your daily business.
3. Schedule an Office with our Director of Membership Engagement Jared Jamrozy.
4. Email our Product and Training Ambassador Darnell Wiltz at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the list for future Aligned Showings focus groups.
5. Visit our Data Integrity page to learn more on Metro MLS rules and procedures so your listings stay in compliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to frequent questions the Metro MLS staff received after the event. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
When is Aligned Showings coming out?
Later this year, we will release our new showings product, Aligned Showings. Stay tuned to The Metro Word blog for all updates.
Where do Delayed listings go after they are entered into the MLS?
Delayed listings appear on the listing broker’s website, but they do not appear in IDX feeds. View our information page to learn more on Delayed listings.
How long do I have to enter a listing into Flexmls?
Within two business days of marketing a property to the public, the listing broker must submit the listing to the MLS for cooperation with other MLS participants. Public marketing includes, but is not limited to, flyers displayed in windows, yard signs, digital marketing on public-facing websites, brokerage website displays (including IDX and VOW), digital communications marketing (email blasts), multi-brokerage listing sharing networks, and applications available to the general public.
Is Technical Support available on Saturdays?
Yes. Technical Support is available via phone call and the live chat feature from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Can you give the documents you upload a custom description?
Yes. Starting on June 14, you will have the option to give your documents a custom description on the Add Documents screen. This improved functionality is in addition to the predetermined document descriptions already available. You should set a custom description if a predetermined description doesn’t match the document. Documents with a custom description will only be public.
When will Metro MLS resume in-person learning?
We are currently working on a plan to resume in-person learning. Stay tuned to The Metro Word blog for all updates.