How To Join Metro MLS
How to Join Metro MLS as an MLS Participant or Appraiser
Agents, also known as subscribers, receive MLS membership through their broker. Contact your broker to receive Metro MLS access. If you are an agent outside of the GMAR, Jefferson, Manitowoc, Southshore, Lakeshore or Lakes Area, please fill out the below application. If you are an appraiser, you are required to join an association to open a new office.
Complete the following required steps:
2. Next, hang your license with a brokerage.
3. Join a local association. The sign-up process to join the MLS is through your local association, you must start the process at a local *REALTOR® ASSOCIATION.
- If you join the GMAR, Jefferson, Lakes, Lakeshore, Manitowoc or Southshore they will notify us of your new membership
- If you join a different association, we will need a letter from your chosen association, indicating that you are a good standing member. Fax the letter to (414) 778-6143 or email it to email@example.com
4. We will email you an application, so you can complete it and return it.
- Applications received before noon are processed the same business day
- Applications received after noon are processed by noon the following business day
*Subscribers should fill out this application if you hold your primary membership in an association outside of the Metro MLS coverage area. The associations in the Metro MLS coverage area include: Greater Milwaukee Association Realtors, Jefferson, Manitowoc, Southshore, Lakeshore or Lakes Area.
After the initial admission fee, it is $5 per month per assistant.
5. The final step is to pay your MLS Participant fees.
- Admission fee $300
- Monthly due (Broker) $64
- Monthly Additional Users (Agent) $34
These fees are due before we enroll you into the Flexmls system. We accept check or credit card.