Are you having trouble with print labels from the Wiredata tax database? If the addresses are not lining up correctly, here is a guide for correcting that issue:
If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 and up on the print screen, change your print settings to the following:
1. Click on File then Print.
2. About halfway down on the print screen, you will see the Page Sizing & Handling section.
3. For Size Options: choose Actual Size.
4. Uncheck Auto rotate and center.
5. Uncheck Print on both sides of the paper.
6. In the Orientation box, choose Portrait.
These steps should correct the issue. Your mailing labels should line up and print out correctly. Remember, the labels use the Standard Avery 5160 (3 across, 10 down) or the generic version.