A Flexmls subscription sends an automatic email to your contact when a member adds a listing or edits an existing listing that meets your contact’s search criteria.
The delivery frequency for an automatic subscription is weekly, monthly, continuous or ASAP. In today’s market, continuous and ASAP are popular options.
What is the difference between continuous and ASAP?
ASAP queues up and sends whenever there is a match to the search criteria. ASAP is the fastest scheduled option. Continuous is four scheduled emails each day.
- Weekly sends an email once a day on the days you have selected. Flexmls send the email between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m.
- Monthly sends an email once a month on the date you select from the dropdown menu. Flexmls send the email between 11 p.m. and 3 a.m.
- ASAP sends an email within 15 minutes of a listing matching your contact’s search criteria. Flexmls emails your client whenever there is a match. Remember, if the criteria is too general, your contact may get more emails than expected.
- Continuous sends an email up to four times a day. The times include:
- Morning: Approximately from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Afternoon: Approximately from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Evening: Approximately from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Overnight: Approximately from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m.