Metro MLS is now offering a new and enhanced version of the monthly market reports, with RapidStats serving as the new provider of these reports.
This exciting change gives members access to more accurate monthly data that better reflects the current market. In addition, RapidStats only uses cleansed data, unlike the 10K Market Indicator Reports that incorporated data errors in its data set to calculate the provided information.
You can view the June RapidStats Monthly Market Reports here:
FIND THE JUNE 2021 REPORTS HERE
Here is a glance at some of the data you will find in this month’s RapidStats Monthly Market Reports in regards to the four-county Milwaukee region:
- New listings increased 13.7% to 2,905.
- Closed sales increased by 24.2% to 2,234.
- Inventory levels decreased by 7.4% to 3,765 units.
- Median sales price increased 11% to $288,600.
- Days on Market was down 50% to 16 days.
- Months supply of inventory was down 25.4% to 1.7 months.